1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is shown below: titular company of www.kusilas.es is KUSILAS, S.L, with CIF B 15.748.965 and address for these purposes Avda. Finisterre nº 23-25 bajo, 15142, Arteixo (A Coruña), with contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USERS: Access and / or use of this portal of KUSILAS, S.L attributes the condition of USER, that accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.kusilas.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to KUSILAS, S.L to which the USER may have access. THE USER assumes responsibility for using the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents.
In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. THE USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that KUSILAS, S.L offers through its website, pledging not to use them for activities that may be illegal, contrary to public order, national defense or public health.
In any case, KUSILAS, S.L reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the structure and design of the website: modify or eliminate services or contents as well as the conditions of access and / or use of the website.
In the same way KUSILAS, S.L reserves the right to modify at any time these conditions of use, as well as any other particular conditions contained in the website www.kusilas.es
4. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with the provisions of the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection, we inform the user that the personal data that you provide us voluntarily, by any of our means of information collection, will be incorporated into the Automated processing activities of personal data owned by KUSILAS, S.L, in order to be able to provide our services, as well as to keep you informed about matters relating to the activity of the company and its services. The fields marked with “*” are mandatory, so the failure to fill in these fields will prevent the USER from enjoying some of the Services and information offered on the Web. The data contained in them will be treated confidentially.
KUSILAS, S.L complies fully with current legislation on the protection of personal data, and confidentiality commitments specific to its activity.
KUSILAS, S.L has adopted the necessary technical measures to maintain the level of security required, according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the treatment, in order to avoid, as far as possible and always according to the state of the art, its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. In order to carry out the aforementioned management, it may be necessary to transfer the data to the data processors, collaborating companies and public administrations (which can verify the accuracy of the data).
In the event that the USER provides personal data, referring to individuals other than himself, the USER must, prior to the inclusion, inform them of the contents of this clause, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations ( UE) 2016/679 of Data Protection.
KUSILAS, S.L as responsible for the Treatment Activity, guarantees the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability of the data provided, as provided in the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection, the USER may exercise the rights at any time, writing a letter to the registered office, attaching a copy of the DNI or Passport.
KUSILAS, S.L guarantees that all commercial communications directed to its customers comply with current regulations.
Therefore, in compliance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and the General Telecommunications Act 9/2014, the USER is informed that KUSILAS, S.L can send you electronically information about products and services of interest to which you give your consent
At any time you can revoke this authorization at the address email@example.com
It may happen that some cookies used in this website are not related to KUSILAS, S.L This is because some pages of the website have inserted content from third-party websites (such as a YouTube video).
Because the aforementioned content comes from another website, KUSILAS, S.L does not control the configuration of these cookies. If you want to change your cookie configuration preferences, you should check the websites of these third parties for information.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: KUSILAS, S.L by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its Web page, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; logos, color combinations, structure and design ..), its reproduction, distribution and public communication are expressly prohibited, including the method of making available all or part of the contents of this website, in any medium and for any technical medium, without the authorization of KUSILAS, S.L
The USER undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by KUSILAS, S.L The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the Web page.
7. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: KUSILAS, S.L is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the website or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
Deficiencies of the service, communication networks, problems resulting from malfunction or use of non-optimized versions of any browser, possible security errors that may occur or possible damage that may occur in the USER’s computer system , to the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of the presence of viruses in the USER’s computer used for connection to the services and contents of the Web site, telephone faults, interferences, omissions or disconnections in the operation of the system electronic motivated by causes beyond the control of KUSILAS, S.L; of the knowledge that may have unauthorized third parties of the class, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of access and use that USERS make of the Web site and of the information and services. Illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to the good faith, to the general accepted uses or to public order, of the Website, its services or contents, by the USERS
8. MODIFICATIONS: KUSILAS, S.L reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in the web page, to change, delete or add both contents and services provided through it as the way in which these are presented or located on its website.
9. LINKS: In the event that www.kusilas.es links or hyperlinks to other internet sites, KUSILAS, S.L will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. Under no circumstances, KUSILAS, S.L will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: KUSILAS, S.L reserves the right to block access by a USER to any indication of fraudulent use of the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
11. GENERAL: KUSILAS, S.L will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law
12. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: KUSILAS, S.L You can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until others duly published modify them.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between KUSILAS, S.L and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of A Coruña.